What we did last week...


Tuesday- I went to a baby shower for T.C. We had a fun time talking, getting a chair massage, & some people swam in the pool. It was fun ladies only night.

Wednesday- Steve had seminary training. He is getting excited and not for seminary to begin again.

Thursday- We fed the missionaries. Then after they left our home teacher came. It is our Bishop & he brought his wife. We had a fun visit.

Friday - I got my hair highlighed. I love it!

Saturday - I took the kids to Dallas to my nephew's bday party. They rented a bounce house water slide. It was nice to visit more with Lavonda's side of the family. My mom & Kelly are loosing weight! Good job girls! They look great!

2 comments:

Anonymous 7:30 AM  

Thank you, Thank you, I do have to brag... I hit my 25lbs mark yesterday!!!! Yeah!!!

btw I love your hair!! Is there away to check my spelling when I post a comment? you know im the worlds worst!!lol

Kathy 7:42 AM  

I think the only way to check spelling is if you copy and paste your comment into a "word document" and then run spell check.