Uncle D the Fireman




Friday we were in town because K had her baby. Well D (my brother) said they were not busy at the fire station & I should bring the kids down so they can see where he works. So we did & it was so fun. They got to climb on the fire truck and inside ambulance. S liked the dummy they use for their classes and E was scared of it. She would not so near it. I got to see what the jaws of life looks like. Also the kids got a Fire Dept t-shirt & lots of other fun stuff, stickers, plastic hat etc. They had a blast & crashed on the way home. Thanks Uncle D !!! Also a big congrats to D for passing his exam. He is now a certified Fireman & Paramedic!!! Good job! We are so proud of you.

6 comments:

Clinesville 6:34 PM  

Isn't David like 7!? I feel really old!

Stacy Hutchinson 7:39 PM  

That looks like so much fun. Your bro. has your eyes. I'm happy that you are so close to family now, even though you're not here.

The Acosta Family 7:44 PM  

Your funny Coren! Kathy, I am so glad that David passed the test. I have been meaning to ask your mom forever and I always forget. Is he getting married anything soon?!

Jessica 8:28 AM  

how much fun is that! brennan still talks about that time we went to the gonzales f.d. the picture of the girls crashing is very funny, too. i love it when my kids sleep in the car.

Allyson 11:02 AM  

How fun. Tell David congratulations again from me.

Kathy 11:38 AM  

Coren- I know I can't believe David is 24 or something. & thanks for commenting on my blog. I did not know you are a fan:)
Stacy- Yes I love being near family.
Jessica- that was a fun time.
Ally- thanks, I will!