My Favorite Things Party...

Ok today is the day for copy cats....but these ideas were just so great I had to share:

My friend went to a:

My Favorite Things Party...

This is what the invite said:
"Brown paper packages tied up with string these are a few of my favorite things."

Bring 5 of your favorite things to swap. If your favorite thing is pink nail polish bring 5. No more than 5 dollars, so a total of 25 dollars.

It looked like so much fun I thought I would get one going in my home town. I will let you know how it turns out.

5 comments:

Allyson 11:03 AM  

How fun! I want to do that!

Jessica 4:59 PM  

i am copying this party, too...TWICE!!! once for church people and once for a mom's group i joined... (they will be spaced out, though, so i won't be tired of my fav. things)

The Acosta Family 5:39 PM  

That sounds like fun! Let me know how it turns out.

Anonymous 12:59 PM  

Let me know how this party turnes out. That would be fun!

Lexi 11:35 AM  

This was a ton of fun!