Fun times....


While we were outside doing the garden, two WWII bombers flew over head. I believe that the first one was a B-17. The other one I had a harder time identifying, though it would help if I could remember how many engines it had. It was either a B-24 or a B-25, at least I remember the distinctive style of the tail. I think it was a B-25, but there isn't any way to tell now. Maybe if I had paid better attention to how many engines it had. Also, on our way home from Lowe's, as we were driving by the local (tiny) airport where we thought the planes were headed, we saw 12 factory fresh tanks (the kind with a big gun...just for clarification) sitting on rail cars. Also, the current theme hides links, there are some in this post....

3 comments:

Unknown 5:08 PM  

Seriously, I started reading that and was thinking, "How and why does Kathy know that stuff about planes?" Then I started thinking, "Steve must be posting." And I was right.

Allyson 10:29 PM  

I thought the same thing. Funny, that happened to us twice today.

The Acosta Family 7:52 PM  

Me too! I kept thinking, Uncle Mike must know about that sort of stuff because Kathy sounds very intelligent and really knows her military planes. Duhhh!! It was Steve!