Some Pics




The top picture is of the Emma's new comforter and sheets. We got them for her to hype up sleeping in her own bed. While she loves them & said "my bed is a princess bed", she still would prefer to sleep on the loveseat next to our bed.
The next two pics are of the kids in their warm fuzzy feety pjs. When Spencer go our of the bath today he was shivering so I put these new pjs on him and they were so cute. Emma said "I want my pjs like Spencers."
The last pic is me reading to the kids.
Emma is using the potty all the time now, it is great and she is also being nicer to Spencer. I am not having to get onto her as much. I love it!

4 comments:

Candice 8:20 AM  

Sooo cute! I wish I could get Pablo to go on the potty. He is not very motivated.....Half way because I am not very motivated.

Kathy 12:17 PM  

I was not motivated for a long time then as soon as I was she could tell and was just ready to start going. It did not take her long at all.

Candice 12:43 PM  

I need to try while I am at home with him.

The Acosta Family 5:08 PM  

Love the pictures Kathy. That is great that she is being nicer to her brother. Makes it easier for you.
Candi - I am not motivated with Joey either.