Tues Morning

Well I am sick of looking at the potty pictures when I get on my blog so I am going to post. Although I have nothing really to say.

Just a few thoughts:

-Why does my recently potty trained daughter have to get up every night in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom?

-My sister in law sent me a post about the soldiers in Iraq. It was awesome and I wanted to share it on my blog but I could not get it to all copy (pictures & words). Any ideas?

-I went to the RS Broadcast on sat and it was so awesome. I loved all the talks and felt the Spirit there. I had such a great experience I wanted to come home and share it with Steve. But he was in a bad mood cause the kids were horrible and as I tried to share some things it just did not go over so well.

-Last Friday I surprised Steve by taking him to one of his favorite places Pei Wei. It is kinda like a small PF Changs. Then last night for family night he surprised us by taking us to Braums for an ice cream cone.

-I love that my daughter comes in when she wakes up and wants to be held and cuddled. That is the OLNY time of day that happens.

-I love that my son will be 11 months in 2 days and he is taking 8 or so steps. It is so cute.

-My favorite time of day is getting up with my husband before he leaves for seminary and talking with him in bed at night before we go to sleep. I love these times because the kids are usually asleep and it is our only time alone.

5 comments:

Jessica 7:49 AM  

What a head full of thoughts. I wonder the same thing about Brennan and peeing in the middle of the night...when does that end?
Oh, and wasn't the R.S. broadcast just great? I can hardly wait to get my Ensign and mark a few of the things I heard.

Maren 10:26 AM  

I wish that Laurel would wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. We have a lot of accidents at night time, so she sleeps in pull-ups. I guess neither situation is perfect, but it's great that Emma recognizes that she has to go.

Steve 10:59 AM  

Augh! The colors...my eyes!!

Allyson 1:52 PM  

At least she wakes up to go. Count your blessings. YOu could be up changing sheets every night.

I wan't going to say anything, but since your husband brought it up....that pink was hard to read!

Candice 2:12 PM  

I think the colors were great...Don't listen to them!