Funny Emmaisms

*We went out for ice cream and Emma walks right up to the counter and says "can I buy ice cream please?" The lady smiles and laughs and Emma covers her eyes with her hands. The lady says what flavor? And she says "chocolate".
*Today at Hobby Lobby Emma puts a bottle of bubbles on the counter and asks the lady " Lady can have these bubbles?" The lady looks at me & since they were only 34 cents and since she put away all the other more expensive things that she wanted to buy, I let her buy them.
*At Albertsons 2 days ago. I ran into an old friend I have not seen in forever. Some of you know her from the old Baton Rouge ward (carlin lavoulet). While we are talking and catching up Emma is loading my basket full of apples. I notice this and ask her to put them back. She said "but mom we need these apples!"
Hope you have a good laugh!

3 comments:

Candice 3:28 PM  

She is soooo cute! What a personality!

Jamie Hamilton 9:46 PM  

It sounds like Emma is getting to be quite the little helper.

Jessica 7:48 AM  

aren't kids the best. they say the best stuff. sometimes i wish i could just tape record brennan all the time and make a tape of all the 'good' stuff he says.