Reading

I have to admit I am kinda going a little crazy. I am not getting enough "Kathy Time" to read. I am engrossed in my current book "Time Travelers Wife" and can't wait to see what happens next but every time I pick it up my sweet children or husband are a calling. I have so many books on my list that I want to read but I can't even finish what I am currently reading. I know it is my own fault because I am doing other things (listening to all of conference) and preparing my sunday school lesson and cleaning house - we have to have dishes, and clean clothes, and we have to eat) well after all that there is no time left.) Maybe I need to get off the computer and read!

4 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson 3:37 PM  

Blogging does take our precious time away from us, but I love ckecking in on everyone's lives. I have another book for you: Fablehaven by brandon mull. It's AWESOME!

Jeni 7:51 PM  

I feel ya...

Jessica 8:23 AM  

that is a good book, too...make the time. i find myself reading during the commercials of t.v. shows and during little einstien time for the boys.

Candice 10:10 AM  

I know what you mean. Grandma let me borrow a book of hers to read and everytime I try to read it the children want something.