Time Travelers Wife

Ok so I finally finished the book. This book is about a man named Henry and he involuntarily time travels. It is about the many times he visits his future wife Clare as a child. It is about him searching for a cure for his "illness" and all the adventures he has. While it was slow to start and interesting in the middle after that the book was way to predictable and had too many curse words and bad scenes for me. So while the story was interesting, I would not recommend this book.

4 comments:

Lana 5:27 PM  

I read it and liked it but also could have done with out the "scenes" and swear words.

Did you guess how he died?

Allyson 4:20 PM  

I warned you about the "stuff". I think it is a great story though.

Jessica 7:38 AM  

kathy, can you send me ali's address or a way to contact her? thanks.

Anonymous 6:28 AM  

i am sorry you didn't love it. I thought it was such a good story.