I've Been Tagged!

I've Been Tagged!
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys
1. My family
2. Learning new things.
3. Completing a project. (I love to make lists!)

Fears
1. Losing a loved one.
2. Someone breaking into my house while we are here.
3. Rats. Rats. More Rats.

Goals
1. Get my Food Storage and 72 hr. kit complete & always up to date.
2. Have more patience with my family.
3. Learn to sew, & play the piano.

Obsessions/Collections
1. Books!
2. Traveling!
3. Clothes for my kids.

Random Surprising Facts
1. Once I get my mid made up about something it is pretty hard to change it.
2. I mow the lawn every friday, so my husband can spend more time with us on the weekends.
3. I've had surgery to remove my gallblatter- worse pain ever (the gallstones I mean)

I am tagging Maren, Jeni, Betsy, & Meghan

1 comments:

K 8:13 PM  

Happy Mothers Day!!!!