She cut her bangs AGAIN


Well I guess looks are not important but I have to admit I was a little sad when Emma cut her hair again today this makes like the 4th time. I was reorganizing my kitchen cabinets and had set her at the table with a coloring book and crayons. I walked to the office to put something away and she said "mommy I cut my hair." Shortly followed by "only mommy & daddy can cut my hair." I should have known they would not be safe on the kitchen counter in a closed box. Man she moves fast. This photo was taken today while she was napping.

3 comments:

The Acosta Family 7:32 PM  

That is so funny! I think Priscila cut Lizzy's hair and it was once only. Never cut her own. Go figure.

Joyismygoal 9:56 PM  

ooops we all have pics like that and later much later we look back and laugh :)

Allyson 6:10 PM  

I know all about children cutting hair...