Coupon Savings

So I told yall I was going to share what I learned at our money saving Enrichment night. Basically every monday go to Walmart & buy the $2.00 double decker paper (they only charged me $1.50 today). It has twice the ads. Then go and clip the ads of things your family will use. Then go to www.thegrocerygame.com and sign up. It is $1 trial for the first month. Then every 2 months it is $10. You can cancel anytime with no penalties. You have to go to the website each week and print out a list of the one store (example: Albertsons, Walgreens, CVS, Target) you shop most from. Then she has listed all the sales from that store, (advertised and unadvertised). She even tells you when you can match your coupon with the sale in the store for a super savings. If you want to add more than one store it is $5 more. Also you can go to coupons.50webs.org for Target coupons. That is the jist of it. There are more details if you are interested. You can save a ton of money on groceries. Well wish me luck! Happy Saving!

2 comments:

Unknown 10:05 AM  

Kathy, another good website is couponmom.com.

I also just got $40 of free Gerber food at Target. I printed off a bunch of Target store coupons and than Gerber coupons and got it all for free! I will send you the website to if you want.

Kathy 2:06 PM  

yes tell me how!