5 Things I Was Doing 5 Years Ago:
1. Enjoying my newborn baby Emma.
2. Taking my baby to work with me as a Nanny for 3 girls.
3. Serving as Young Woman's President in Baton Rouge
4. Supporting my husband while he was in college.
5. Fixing up our old house
5 Things I'll Do Tonight:
- Cook dinner - it will be simple cause it is Sunday.
- read my scriptures (keeping with my goal to read everyday)
- read stories with the kids and put them to bed at 7:30
- call my grandmother who is recovering from surgery in a Nursing home
- Spend some time with my husband
5 Things I Would Do With a Million Dollars:
- Pay off student loan, mortgage, etc. - no more debt!
- Replace our 7 year old Honda Odyessy (although it's still running great, so I can't complain)
- Fund college savings accounts for the kids
- Take a trip to Hawaii and Europe
- Put the rest toward retirement
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Mesquite, TX
3. Provo, UT
4. Baton Rouge, LA
5. Ft Worth, TX
5 Jobs I Have Had:
- Day Care Worker
- Front Desk and then Account Manager at Apple Orthodontix
- receptionist at Advanced Office Systems
- sales at Successories
5 Things I Want to Be Doing in 5 Years:
- Having another child or 2 by then.
- Have a loan or 2 paid off.
- Sewing so well that I need little or no help from others.
- Serving in the church and loving life.
- Preparing to go back to school if we have not had more kids by then.
I tag no one, I am sure most people have already done this.