Bitter...... Sweet

Well I thought I would fill all of you in on "The Great Job Hunt" as Steve calls it. Steve graduates in May from LSU with a Bachelors in Computer Engineering. He has interviewed with 9 companies. They are all in Houston or Dallas, Texas or Salt Lake City, UT or Baton Rouge, LA. The waiting is grueling but kind of exciting to think we could be moving to a new place with new people and things. We love Baton Rouge, LA & all the friends we have made here. There are a lot of young mothers and couples around here that have been really great friends. I am also going to miss the Book Club that about 15 of us have been apart of. I love to read & discuss the books and just enjoy the continued friendship. Steve loves his calling in the singles ward Bishopric and we will miss that special group of kids. I have taught the marriage preparation class to about 10 different couples and it has been fun to see them get married and graduate from the ward. These kids have watched Emma & Spencer grow up & our kids love them too. Life is a Bitter Sweet journey...and I love it!

0 comments: