Reading

Ok so right now I am reading the DiVinci Code. I know finally right. Well if you know me I am a slow reader and I love to relish each word. But lately I am getting frustrated because I spend all day yesterday reading my current book and still did not feel like I got anywhere. Steve said , "you should learn how to speed read." I said, "What and miss all good stuff." So I guess I want my cake and eat it too.

I am hosting Book Club at my house next month and I suggested we read "The Time Traveler's Wife" because ever since Ally said it was a good book it has been on my list. And Since Farrah & Kristy said they really enjoyed it I figured it would be a good one to choose. I will let you know how the Book & Book Club turn out.

3 comments:

Jessica 3:49 PM  

The Time Traveler's Wife is great! Bart bought it for me for Christmas a few years ago. I must admit, though, that it took a while for me to warm up to the book...

Oh, and I really want Tina's phone number or email so she can give me that cheese dip recipe she always made for church...can you email me that?
theremingtons@cox.net
thanks! love ya!

Allyson 10:20 PM  

Ok, so it is one of my favorite books, but I want you to go back and read what I said about it on my blog. Just so you can't say I didn't warn you. You know, about the language and adult situations and so on. But all the old ladies in my ward read it and liked it. And no, I am not one of the old ladies.

Kathy 7:03 AM  

ok so I picked another book, but I am still going to read it.