Fear of Heights....

Good evening fine peoples! I have poked my head in to the ether to inform everyone that yesterday, as we were enjoying the American Airlines Summer Picnic at Hurricane Harbor (a water park...) that Kathy was more afraid of heights than I was. When we drove by Six Flags later I think she got sick to her stomach just looking at one of the big roller coasters.... We were standing in line for the ride, somewhere on the stairs and she just started to go nuts about how high up we were and how scary it was. This is just amusing (most likely, only for me, but I felt I should share...). She may make say that these claims are all false, but I assure you, they are all true. (In all truthfulness I work on the sixth floor and I make a point to not look down when I am near places where I could....)

3 comments:

Lexi 7:53 PM  

I don't have a fear of heights, just a fear of whirling, twirling UPSIDE DOWN. I went on the Zipper once and was the LAST person on and the FIRST person off because I screamed and cried the ENTIRE TIME. Since then, fair rides and I are generally NOT friends.

The Acosta Family 9:11 PM  

Steve,
Which ride was it so that I can give Kathy a hard time? We were just there a couple of weeks ago.

Kathy 8:29 AM  

this was in Dallas & it was the tallest ride there.