Texas..........Home Sweet Home

Well I know I have not posted a message in a long time. So I guess we should update yall. We have been really busy. Steve has 2 more weeks of school. We are so excited for him to graduate. He has also excepted a job in Dallas, TX for American Airlines. We are really excited to be moving to the Lone Star state & are excited to be near family. We will probably live in Arlington which is about 20 to 30 min away from his job. He flys to Dallas tomm. to get the medical check up and then he will find out his start date. We are so excited! We will keep everyone updated!

4 comments:

Unknown 10:35 AM  

Congratulations! What an exciting time in your life! Does this mean you get to fly for super cheap? I am jealous!

Kathy 11:39 AM  

Well Steve, myself, Emma & Spencer fly standby for free we have to pay like $20 for taxes. then after 2 years of employment we will have a limited number of tickets to share with family & friends. The rules are strict. You have to dress super nice (even kids) no flip flops, no bragging about free tickets, all paying customers come first etc. If you break these rules Steve can lose his job. Anyways it will be fun:)

Allyson 10:38 AM  

So I guess you're not moving here??? Oh and BTW thanks for updating. I LOVE Simon & Garfunkle but I have this problem when I get a song stuck in my head it is there forever and everyday I would pull up your blog and there would be the song, back in my head, after I had just got it out of there.

Unknown 1:37 PM  

That is awesome Kathy! I would be hoping on a plane every weekend!